Welcome to yet another half-arsed author/life blog. Here, I will chronicle my thoughts/tips in life, endeavors to become a self-published author and everything else that comes to my mind. I hope your visit has been a fruitful one. ❤
1991 | SINGAPOREAN | F | INTJ
L A T E S T . P O S T S
- 4 QUICK WAYS TO PRACTICE SELF-LOVEHello all! Here’s attempt #idon’tknowanymore at jump-starting my novel writing. While I managed to make significant progress during the Chinese New Year holidays, I … Continue reading 4 QUICK WAYS TO PRACTICE SELF-LOVE
- Protected: The Hero’s JourneyThis content is password protected.
- 3 WAYS TO MINIMIZE EFFECTS OF IMPOSTER SYNDROMEA new year, a new post. Long story short, life took over. But honestly? It is no excuse. I had pockets of time where … Continue reading 3 WAYS TO MINIMIZE EFFECTS OF IMPOSTER SYNDROME
- RANDOM STUFF#1I wish I could say I have been working on my novel but alas, that is far from the case. I have been caught … Continue reading RANDOM STUFF#1
- BOUNDARIES IN THE WORKPLACEYes yes – it has been a while since my last blog. I know that very well. I don’t have any excuse as I … Continue reading BOUNDARIES IN THE WORKPLACE